Convoluted urethane foam is lightweight and flexible making it an ideal packaging solution for delicate items such as computer components and glass items. Its egg crate type texture can protect your most delicate products from being damaged during shipment. Convoluted foam is also used for sound insulation in audio recording studios. It is available in a variety of colors and densities.
- Convolution is a common process for polyurethane ether or ester.
- Convoluted foam is a cost effective packaging solution.
- It is ideal for protecting delicate items such as computer components and glass items.
- It can be used with large or small objects.
- Convoluted foam is great for sound insulation.